Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sorry!!!

Im terribly sorry i havent updated. To be honest ive been very busy with work and usualy by the time i get off im just exausted. Which is not an excuse. But i will admit excersise has been limited. Ive recently discovered my knee has some kind of issue and has caused me some pain walking up the steps. What do i blame this on...honestly my weight. I usualy watch tv in the evening and do leg lifts or some kind of floor exercise so i do not injure my knee further.

I recently purchased Just dance 1 and 2 for wii and The Michael Jackson Experiance! Im kind of excited to start trying these as i will have to get off my butt and work it! Im a huge fan of dancing...i may not be a great dancer but it is something that i like to do and works up a great sweat!

Calorie counting is proving to be easier by the day. I have a journal i keep in my purse so i can right down everything i eat and the calories its very helpful. Im a huge fan of the equate strawberries and cream weightloss drinks in the morning. I dont have alot of time to make breakfast in the morning as it is a mad dash out of the door to get to work so i just grab a shake and go with it. Ive also discovered some of these slim fast snack bars that are 100 calories are a great treat! This week has been a combination of fish, veggies and beans all week. Needless to say great protein but bad smell lol.

Now im not a huge watcher of Oprah but yesterday she had an episode about vegans. Some of the food was intreguing, and some of the people had lost weight within a week of trying this diet...Granted i love my cheese, milk, meats, poultry things like that but they were showing alternatives. I may actually try some and let you know how it works out!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment