Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally

So i contacted Weight Watchers today and they had no idea why i havent gotten an email with the tracking information so the lady (who was very polite and super helpful) got it for me and tracked it in TN. Due to arrive tomorrow! I plan on starting this Monday, only because i prefer to start something at the beginning of a week instead of at an odd time of the week. Not to mention it will give me time to read through the information and get a better understanding of things.

Ive really got to get it together. Im worried about being diabetic. I know it runs hard in the family but ya know for once i just want to be the one that beats the odds. I know theres a chance that even with losing the weight and eating better that it will not go away and im ok with that but just to know that im at least going to give this the best shot i can means the world to me. Ive got the thirsty symptoms and headaches...but so far thats it and im NOT happy about it. Granted sugar has been my friend for FAR too long and now its time for me to defriend it. Its ok to have a cookie now and again but damnit Crystal you dont have to sit and eat the entire plate!

My best friend told me that her first week on WW was hell. Because you have to get used to eating a certain way and doing things differently. Me on the other hand i actually have to teach my body to eat. Yea im one of those people...I dont eat all day and then i go home and have dinner and a snack and im done...barely anything at all its sad. So i have to retrain my body and my mind that i NEED to eat these things if im ever going to lose the weight. Hopefully my body will catch on fairly quickly if not im going to feel like im in a blessed rut forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment