Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On to the next!

Yesterday i did wonderful with the points. I actually had 1 point left at the end of the day but i didnt need it because i was full! Getting used to eating normal meals though is challenging. Before i would not eat all day, drink sodas, then go home switch to tea and have dinner and whatever snack i could find. So i basically have to readjust my stomach.

I did my first healthy shop for this last night. I had the complete food book in hand and my handy calculator. I may have looked like a nerd but i wanted to be able to make sure i got stuff i could totaly have with no problem. Spent about 130 for alot of stuff. Veggies, Fruits, some 100 calorie snack packs, cereal, almond milk (im not a fan of anything but whole milk so switching entirely works for me and its really good) i even found weight watchers ice cream! Ive never been so excited about ice cream lol.

I went for a nice walk around town with my fiance, Today im hoping to do the same but maybe go a little further then yesterday. I told him he didnt have to join me since he wants to gain the weight but he wants to be by my side to support me on this and i appreciate that more then words can honestly express. I cant wait to see if ive lost anything. i know results vary by person some people lose the first week and some people dont. its all good though! i know that the changes im making now will make a difference later :). No headache yet today so thats also a good thing. Lunch is a sandwhich and some 0 point jello! nom nom nom! come on lunch time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment