Friday, May 6, 2011

Information OVERLOAD

My internal hard drive crashed last night reading all of this Weight watchers stuff. It seems a bit confusing but im going to really sit down and read it through better this weekend. It looks like my favorite drink (ice tea) is 2 points! oye...Im not ready to cut tea out of my life yet but i guess i have to to make this work...in other words im not going to be happy about it. Unless i can find a way around it like a different sweetener that is no points or something.

The kit came with alot of great information. I found that the cook book they sent me is going to be a great asset as it has alot of great food ideas that i would actually eat! Most healthy cook books ive seen have veggie overload or something...but this is just like a normal meal just prepared better for you and you can mix and match which is nice since veggie wise im not a fan of alot of them lol.

Im digging the fact that fruits and some veggies are 0 points. I love me some fruit a good banana or apple would make my day really. Heck some raw brocolli, coliflower and carrots would make me happy too...just gotta bring the floss for my teeth lol! I need to buy a scale...the one thing i dont have in my house...nor did i want...but this is for my own good. The only thing i dont like is this weekly weigh in stuff. I dont want to depend on that number and thats what i feel like im being forced to do is stare at it all the time. And i just dont think thats right.

Im not defending the big girls because it is an unhealthy lifestyle BUT i will say this, Society has put alot of pressure on us to look at numbers, showing us what fabulous should look like, showing us that plus size clothes arent cute unless you want to pay an arm and a leg. We should want to change because we want to better ourselves, not because we feel pressured to do so by the world. I for one, i guess because im a tom boy, could care less about what society thinks of me. I am who i am and if im not happy with me I need to make that change not anyone else. Like ive said before though i dont want to be a stick. I think the guidelines for height/weight are rediculous. Im a big boned person. Litterally i may be big but you can feel my hip bones with no problems. If i lose too much weight i wouldnt look normal id have a small top with huge hips...yea i dont want to look like that. My goal is to loose this gut, shape my arms, and my thighs. And in the process...gain a butt?? lol yea i dont have one of those so that would be a neat concept.

Anyway as i read more info about ww i will let yall know where i stand. Im going to do this and since i do have a group of wonderful ladies that i work with who are on it to they have already said that they will help me no problem :) its great to have a system that works with you and not against you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment