Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still waiting

I figured since im starting fresh i would just write for the heck of it. Makes me feel better anyway. Im still waiting to hear from weight watchers about the kit...signed up for it to be 2nd day shipping and so far no email or anything as they promised. If its not here tomorrow then i will wait 1 more day and contact them directly.

Ive asked a girlfriend of mine if i had questions or needed help with the weight watchers program if she would help me since she is on it as well and she said sure! So now i kind of have a weight watchers buddy which is pretty awesome.

I bought some new clothes today. Granted they are my current size which wasnt the smartest of ideas but i desperately needed shorts and as summer approches with only 3 pairs of shorts...yea it was time to buy more definately. Also bought some tops too but luckily because of my chest i prefer larger shirts anyway since the dont cling to the girls (im not the type that wants that kind of attention, i have a fiance and id rather not have someone else staring me down). I also bought an immitation sketchers shape up (since i cant afford the $100 real ones) they look comfy and i hear they are really good for walking so i cant wait to put them on and see how they work.

Next monday i get the pleasure of seeing my gyno. Always a super fun yearly trip to him. I plan on talking to him about changing my birth control. See ive had issues with boils pretty much all my life however ive noticed in the past 2-3 years since being on orth-tricylen lo ive experianced more then normal. Basically i would get them maybe 2 times a year...now im getting 3 at a time in a month...yea NOT FUN. Not to mention the cost of the birth control im on is steady going up making it difficult to pay for. 81.70 is a bit rediculous in my eyes. So i want to shoot for maybe regular ortho-tricyclen so i can get on the generic which costs 9 bucks at walmart...sounds like a deal to me!

When i get off work today im going to hit walmart and lowes with my mom to do some lawn shopping. Im attempting my first flower bed and i need to see what would look good in it and so on. Im such a putz i know nothing about this stuff. But thats ok we all learn at sometime. I think of it this way the more im outside the more im active which will help my goal at hand, even considering the fact that im allergic to grass...sad huh? But i guess thats what a fiance is for when it comes to cutting grass lol.

Anyway lots of projects planned this year at my house. Ive been there 2 years now and its time to really make it a home. So the first is the flower bed out in front of the porch that was added last year by my step dad. Next is the inside. I have 1 finished room and a finished hall (which i think im going to change) and go figure the finished room is the spare room. So i have the paint now i just need to move the furniture and paint the walls and do a good carpet cleaning in the livingroom. Then i hope to get a few peices of the chair rail stuff for my kitchen because a few peices are bad and i need to relpace them..then repaint the entire kitchen (and possibly hall). And then fix the bathroom tub surround which is unfortunately crumbling ugh. Not due to anything we have done but it wasnt installed correctly so water is able to get under it and is causing some damage. Easy yet expensive fix. Our bedroom is my last task. But i dont plan on that one for this year.

This summer ill be gone for a week in July with my best friend and my fiance. We are headed to Ocean City MD for a leasurely vacation. Found a nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo on 64th street for 917 for a week and trust me during peak season thats an absolute steal. Also just so happens that the week we are heading down is the week the Dew Tour will be in OC. BMX and Skateboarders and this year being at the beach they are adding a surf competion which im kinda stoked about being able to see! It should be an awesome week to just get away from it all and relax. Trust me after the start of this year i NEED this. Yes there is alot of temptation in OC but im not going to keep myself from it all. There are certain things i will just have to make an exception for like thrashers fries, fishers pop corn...and milk shakes! it will be my off week and the ONLY off week i allow myself.

Other then that its going to be a pretty decent summer ahead. Lots of parades, cookouts, festivals, fireworks and so on to keep me occupied and active! Ill try to post again tomorrow with news on the kit if it came or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment