Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When it rains...it pours...

So we all know that i had a bad day yesterday...Well as if things couldnt get worse...they did. Yesterday afternoon they had a meeting at our work with several people because they were the chosen ones to be layed off. Well that just sucks! We all knew this was coming but i guess no one was ready to face reality. Well im the print room operator...and well someone has to print orders so i thought i was safe (but not in the back of my mind) today my boss came and talked to me...guess what im in the same boat now. It was either 4 hours a day or not work...4 hours a day is really not worth the gas to me or the time. Id rather see someone who is in the company who is working 8 hours a day get this position.

Needless to say today SUCKS. Tenitive last day is May 27...which is subject to change and be later or earlier...who knows. So now i need to get on the ball and relearn how to write an essay and file unemployment once this happens. *sigh* My boss was fighting so hard for me...i appreciate that so much. I almost think shes more upset then i am...we were both crying...but frankly i knew in the back of my mind something was coming...guess i just didnt want to believe it.

So anyway we know i like my ice tea. Well i have found an ice tea by 4c (i may have wrote about this) that i actually love! its diet and made with splenda...i have to get used to the taste of a power tea since i used to brew my own...but its pretty good. Im still rather excited about my 4.2 pound loss...i hope i can keep it up considering the next 2 weeks are royally stress worthy...until later my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I'm real sorry to hear about what happened. I'm in the same boat kinda (I don't have a job and I don't qualify for unemployment :( ). I always go by the motto that one door closes so that another can open. Hopefully there's some merit to that! I just bought some water flavorers from this independent company on ebay. They're like Mio by Kraft but way cheaper. So I can't wait until those get here so I can actually enjoy getting my fluids in lol

    ReplyDelete