Monday, May 16, 2011

I made it out alive!

The weekend didnt totaly kill me. I did good out to dinner with my friends i did splurge and have a mudslide but no big deal thats what weekly points are for right? ;) It was a fairly uneventful weekend. I didnt walk because it was either raining or just to miserable to walk. So i sat around most of the time...but i needed to because of that pulled muscle or whatever i did to my ankle.

Today has been HELL! first i got up late for work...im usualy at work at 5:40am....yea i didnt get up until 6:30!!!! so that set the day in motion. Get up to find im very dizzy...guess who has a damn inner ear infection? Yea so i had to take a meclazine (pill i took when i had vertigo last year) and had to deal with dizzyness until it kicked in. THEN i get to work no paper is stocked as it should be (there are notes all over the room about this) That was the icing on the cake. Well unfortunately because of a mistake my backup made this weekend he was let go so now i have no backup...kinda sucks considering i have NO clue who else i can possibly train. It was an honest mistake he made...but could have been fixed, but wasnt. Anyway i go out to break...come back and HELLO TEXT MESSAGE. My fiance texts me to basically say that the same thing that happened to his co worker just happened to him (cut his hand) only it stopped at his chin! IM IN PANIC. he wont answer his phone nor will 2 co workers im friends with. Finally he lets me know hes fine and isnt cut...THEN WHY THE HELL TELL ME THE SAME THING HAPPENED!??!! I talked to him at lunch time on the phone and read him the text he sent me and he realized how bad it really sounded.........yea needless to say this day is HELL.

I didnt even get my cereal this morning...kinda bummed i really wanted that lol. All this week there is a chance for storms...great i can see it now ill be out walking and be caught in a freak thunderstorm...no thanks. So i think im going to work with Zumba some! I got the dvds last week from beginner to expert. I cant wait to try it. Came with some kind of shaker bars too so looks neat. Ive found a tea i can have! i picked up a diet tea and a decaf tea by 4c. we will see if i like it if not oh well they were on closeout price anyway.

I do have to sit back and laugh at myself. Its funny i used to have bags of chips all over the place, cookies, ice cream the works...now you open my fridge and what do you see VEGGIES! lol and fruit and healthier crap. Most of the junk stuff thats still in the house is in the freezer or on top the fridge and its dustins cause hes so small he wants to gain the weight. Walking with me isnt going to help that.

Anywho thats how the weekend was and thats how my day is.....sucktastic...i have to try to do everything i can to not go home and just indulge in something horribly bad for me. Oh and today is my weigh in too so i cant wait to see what ive lost (i hope something) we shall see!!! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment