Monday, May 9, 2011

A new start

Today is the first day of weight watchers! so far im doing pretty good. Had to get used to the points thing last night...i was running around marking points on food so i knew what i was allowed to have! One thing i have to get used to is the water intake. Im ok with it but as i type this i have a headache. My body is not used to not putting caffeen in the morning or any form of sugar. But thats ok i will work on this. I have some flavor packs that are making water more drinkable to me!

My intent is afterwork to go for a nice walk around town. Just start myself with this exercise. Heck for someone who sits all day i think its funny...im wearing the pedometer i got, its already got 1.39 miles on it since i got to work! delivering orders and running around my office makes me move more then i realized. Cant wait to see how much walking i can do tonight. Especially since i have some new shoes i want to try out!

I stayed very active all weekend. Lots of yardwork was taken care of, lots of fishing was done, lots of sun was gotten on my shoulders lol. But i noticed that staying active (despite how sore i felt) made me feel great! Im not sure if it is because i was kind of exercising or if it was that my yard looks amazing...but i really dont care i feel great about me and i think thats all that matters. Dustins even getting into it asking me how many points certain things are just so he knows what i can and cant have so he doesnt offer me something that i cant really have.

I have preplanned my meals for the day and im not sure how im going to eat all these points. But i guess i will figure it out...dunno. Oh well i suppose i should get back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment